Why Canada ?
Canada is one of the top destinations for immigration in the world with more than 250,000 newcomers covered immigration system every year. The decision to emigrate to Canada, is an important step in the lives of those who pursue this dream. Section visa - Canada Immigration - Our site was created to help those who want to live and work in Canada.
Few countries in the world offer so many possibilities and Canada. Canada has it all. Western Canada is renowned for its magnificent scenery, eastern Europe combine with exuberant flavor and charm of New York, the north is famous for wildlife and wherever you go, you will be surprised by a lot of new things that you will discover. The most widespread natural resources are iron ore, nickel, zinc, copper, gold, lead, molybdenum, potassium, diamonds, silver, coal, oil, natural gas and hydraulic energy. Canada and the wilds make her over, wood for building and its wild animals. The arable land occupies 4.57% of the surface of this 0.65% is used for cereals permanent. 7850 sq km is irrigated. And technologically advanced industrialized country, Canada is a net exporter of energy due to significant reserves of fossil fuels and nuclear and hydroelectric power generation. Diversified economy relies heavily on abundant natural resources and foreign trade, particularly with the United States, with which Canada has a complex relationship and long term relationship that can be described as the most closely and larger commercial partnership in history.
Canada has many natural resources - thanks to these riches in Toronto catering is so cheap that no longer takes into account; in most rented just pay the rent and electricity, gas, heating, water are included in the rent. Also, the price of gasoline is half the listed price of gas stations in Romania. Social Security - if we did not work, get money to live. Receiving the necessary amounts for current payments: rent and utilities, food, transportation and basic needs
Free health insurance, the highest quality standard - an excellent health care system - hospitals with modern facilities, medical staff of the highest skill, responsibility on medical care and home care. Pension - (minimum pension in Canada Canadian $ 1,136 / month) Canada's pension system is considered one of the most efficient in the world.
Free tuition for children financing studies and specializations, professional retraining programs for adults. Good salaries (in Canadian dollars): nurse $ 65,000 / year, medical $ 200,000 / year teacher $ 70,000 / year engineer $ 85,000 / year, army officer $ 42000-65000 / year toolmaker-Mould $ 25.00-35.00 / hour, machined (lathe, miller) 28.00 / hour, tinman / mechanic $ 21.00 / hour plumber $ 35.00 / hour.
- There are a number of occupations acceptable to receive a visa.
- There is a greater possibility of acceptance of qualified workers, according to the general history of the applicant.
- There is no annual cap or maximum number of applications received for each occupation.
- There is no need for a job offer to get visa
- There will be a demand for fast processing 10 to 12 months.
- For people who work offers no French skills are required to obtain a visa
- As participants in the Quebec Skilled Worker Program can receive a visa for permanent residence in Canada at the Canadian Embassy. You have the right to move, live and work at any time, in any region of Canada without restrictions. Canadian Constitution guarantees this right, the constitution is applicable to both a Canadian citizen with full rights and a permanent resident.
Watch this video!
Canada is a very beautiful country, its landscapes impress through simplicity. Canada is a country with a complex three-dimensional given by the French traditions, English and native and intertwine to give birth to this wonderful nation. Add to this American cultural influences and a mix of traditions brought by immigrants.